Your entire video collection for the same price as one video. Sound impossible?
All of EZWebPlayer's account levels are No-Limit. You can upload videos and create as many live streams as you want or need for one flat price.
Several of our users have many videos in their account. One in particular, a university, has over 7,000 videos uploaded and they pay the same price they did when they only had one.
Not Bare Bones
And, we're not talking some bare bones web hosting profile, either. EZWebPlayer is actually the most feature rich web video host on the market. In our four tiers of account levels, we have some features that are actually exclusive to our structure—that means no other company offers them.
Case Study, Uploading Entire Video Library
Bentley University near Boston Uses EZWebPlayer
For this Boston suburb university, they have a channel for each department that is using video, that's 75 channels. One channel alone has 2,382 videos and includes individual student presentations for recent years.
From Admin to English, Marketing to Student Services, Phd Program to International Education, they have all of their videos setup in an easy to find profile with the ability to share them in mass or individually.
Huge Number of Videos
The total number of videos uploaded to Bentley's account is over 7,100 and grows every quarter. Their annual fee to EZWebPlayer never goes up. There's a secret to this that apparently only EZWebPlayer uses. We'd be glad to talk to you about your specific video library needs.
Anyone can afford professional web video hosting starting at $14.99/month. Even our top tier is only $89.99/month (with the 10% one year discount). No added bandwidth fees. See below for contact info.
See our Price List
See our Features Explained
See Many Demonstration Videos
Visit our Blog
Cruise Through our WIKI
Partial Summary Feature List—No Programmer Needed
Video on Demand
On Screen Video Rating
How long would it take you to write a million words to your market? That’s the equivalent of 3,600 typical web pages.**
But, why use EZWebPlayer?
Here’s why; because EZWebPlayer can make the most of your web video. Let EZWebPlayer place your single video in front of the audiences of your blog, your email list, your web site landing page AND your social media campaign all at once. One video can grab a much larger chunk of your market if it is deployed right.
The best part is that you can wrap your important single video with pre-roll and post-roll advertising front
and back end, and all is under YOUR branding, not anybody else’s; not even EZWebPlayer’s.
“…and all is under YOUR branding,”
EZWebPlayer’s White Label is becoming the industry’s go to for standard white label branding. The web marketing community (that means most businesses) are finding out what our first flight of customers discovered years ago; branding is everything. And EZWebPlayer has the best branding tools to reach and then maintain your market.
White Label branding means that there are no competing videos trying to steal away your customers. No scrolling list of other videos to watch. Only your videos are presented to your market. When the video ends play, YOUR OWN scrolling list of videos pop into the player window. And, if you let us build you your first Video Landing Page template, you actually can present your videos with a full time scrolling video strip under or next to the player window.
** That’s the value of one minute of video, according to Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research.
Have a video that you want to share now? "Try it Free"
The Things You Brand with Your Company’s Brand
- Company trucks and cars
- Business cards
- Marketing peripherals; i.e., pens, note pads, golf balls, etc.
- Company uniforms and sales dress shirts and polo shirts
- Name tags
- Web site
Why would you NOT brand your video player?
The web video player that plays your web videos on your site and as stand-alone landing pages should have your company branding, not You Tube’s, not Vimeo’s. Unless you’re selling Vimeo or You Tube products, your web video player shouldn’t have those names on them.
Drop the forced branding.
Either have a neutral brand (no branding) or use the space for your own branding
Reach more and do more with custom domain branding
Subscribe to EZWebPlayer’s White Label CUSTOM Plan and you get all this:
- Complete administration console branding
- Sub Account logins
- Custom domain-branded players
- Domain-branded video sitemap
- Domain-branded video landing pages
- and much more!
EZWebPlayer’s White Label Custom™
allows you to avoid the enormous cost of platform development – you simply “skin” (customize) our site to look like yours. You can use our technology for your own needs while you resell it.
S.E.O. is just the beginning. You need to L.P.O. you site. Hurry, they're getting away!
If you are new to tracking your web video views, here’s a quick How To video on zipping right to the exact data you need.
In this video, you’ll see how to:
- Change the page view
- Browse more videos per page
- Target a specific date range
- Get actual views per day, not just percentages
Watch the video
Are you marketing to the deaf and blind, or are your videos simply invisible?
It is true that producing the video takes a lot of effort, especially if you are not a video producer but your business needs good video placed in front of your market to draw them in. But, once the video is finished and uploaded, what is the absolute most important task that gets people to watch the video?
You’re going to want to slap someone when you read the next sentence.
You’re going to want to slap someone when you read the next sentence. You must advertise the video address. Yes, a simple concept, but one that describes an important and possibly complex task. But, it doesn’t have to be complex.
Analogy: contrasting trinket investment to custom video investment.
This image depicts all of the useful trinkets that are employed to garner your market's attention and remind it that you exist. Compared to your custom video describing your product's uniqueness, these trinkets are almost a complete waste of resources. Instead of spending $500 on pens and coffee cups for the year, hire a video producer for a 30 second viral attempt video.
How do people know the name of your business? Because, your business name or logo is advertised and promoted all over the place. It’s on your business card, stationary, invoice forms, cash register receipts, and your restaurant menu. It’s printed on your coffee cups, t-shirts, tote bags, retractable ink pens, baseball caps and on all of those custom golf balls that you had imprinted five years ago that nobody asks for but you still try to get rid of in every gift bag that you hand out. (What golfer seriously notices marketing info on golf balls? Where does that golf ball message spend most of its sad existence? In a dark poly-nylon pocket safely zipped up so that the ball won’t accidentally get its message out).
DISCLAIMER; (There are certainly appropriate opportunities for "trinket marketing." We have used them ourselves. But, we demand actual trackable results)
Just think of all of the exposure efforts that your name and logo get. But, the sad truth is that as important as your name is, simply sharing your name is actually less important than the web video link.
- informs about your product
- creates interest
- answers important questions
- creates other questions for which they must contact you to get answers
- turns a disinterested web skimmer into your next customer
- provides the all important CtA! Call to Action. The subscription, the appointment, THE SALE!
Yet, how to see the video is often buried in small print, or sadly, no print at all.
The Permanent Video Address is probably the best kept secret in marketing/advertising.
One of the best tricks to making video work for you is to come up with a video address that never changes. The Permanent Video Address is probably the best kept secret in marketing/advertising. The only companies that seem to use it are larger enterprises. Why don’t all businesses use the permanent video address? My experience is that it’s under-used for the simplest reason; they just don’t know about it.
What is the Permanent Video Address?
I’ll use one of our video landing pages as the example.
The URL never changes, only the video file does. The address stays the same and keeps garnering more and more relevance as the SEO value grows.
The above video page address never changes. When we want to get exposure to our newest video, we do two things;
- We place that video at the head of this channel list so that it is the first video that plays
- We advertise the fire out of this web address. http://www.ezwebplayer.com/demo/
So, what happens when the message changes? Doesn’t this video address become irrelevant? No. As a matter of fact, it becomes even more relevant and powerful. We make sure that our basic messages never change. We only have a very short list of main messages. Each new video simply tells the same story from new angles. It really doesn’t make any difference which video they are watching. The results are the same. They are watching one of our videos on our web site that always leads them to our CtA (Calls-to-Action) on the page.
Even more elegant is that after the first video plays, the Player sets up to automatically play the next video, and the next, and the next. Staying on our site watching videos is actually the easier default action than clicking away. Staying is the default action-- nothing further is needed. The two main choices can be 1) watch the next video or 2) go to the CtA.
And, much of the magic of this Permanent Video Address is in what is NOT happening.
- The video is NOT being watched on You Tube, which is not our web site. You Tube is an entire step away from our web site
- The video is NOT branded with someone else’s branding, like You Tube or Vimeo because it is our Permanent Video Address, it has our branding everywhere—even the URL is branded.
- The video is not having to compete with all of the other video choices that can pop up at any moment from our competitors. The only videos watchable on this page are our videos.
You see, when you upload a new video to You Tube, the link to that new video that you must share is a brand new link with absolutely zero SEO weight attached to it. Why? Because its a brand new URL on the World Wide Web. Where as, our video landing page has been live on the WWW since 2009! Imagine the many years of SEO weight behind that!
You too can create your own video landing page with an unchanging URL.
So, now imagine the results when you are promoting your video page at all of the locations where your logo and business name appear.
What Kind of Businesses Need a Permanent Video Address?
- Brick and mortar; restaurants, hair stylists, retail clothing boutiques, etc. Businesses that have parking lots or curbside parking.
- Service industries; realtors, consultants, fitness experts, motivational speakers.
- Virtual web-based businesses and not-for-profits
Get your Permanent Video Address at EZWebPlayer.com and you can start publishing that all important video address to your market within hours. You can probably even use an existing URl that you already own as your permenant video address, it it's under your domain. Print the fire out of it. Then you can release new videos, yearly, monthly, weekly or daily-- or even hourly. And everywhere that your Permanent Video Address is published will be constantly reminding the world where to see your important video assets. You can even release live streams from the same address.
Getting it right for that at-a-glance presentation takes a little planning, but it’s extremely important for your web videos to get all the traction they can.
Just like the classic elevator pitch of the live sales lead, your video is really a modern version of an elevator pitch to get your main message across in as short and efficient moment as possible. And, we all know that you really do have only a moment to get the job done. The individuals are rare who actually watch entire sales videos all the way to the end. So, if you remember that your video is an elevator pitch on steroids, you can get as mucgh traction as possible out of every viewing of your sales video-- just like your elevator pitch.
Get these right and you have a much better chance of getting the best responses and sales from your web videos.
YOUR VIDEO NEEDS TO BE WRAPPED WITH THE FOLLOWING TEXT OUTSIDE THE VIDEO AND PART OF THE WEB PAGE’S WRITTEN CONTENT;
- Title. The main thought in a few short words should be the title to your video for several reasons. The biggest is that the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tags that lead and follow your video wherever it’s viewed grab relevant searches you intend.
- Subtitle. The underscore thought that is the main theme of your content supporting the title. It’s like the video’s content in one sentence.
- Main Points. Bullet points outlining the theme and content.
- Call-to-Action. What you intend the viewer to take action on after watching the video. Link to the sales page, the product description page, or the subscribe page—any or all of those, or more.
Doing this turns your posted video into an SEO magnet.
Watch our 2:16 short video on how to use the Video Landing Page feature inside your EZWebPlayer White Label account to make the most of web video. Use your video landing page to setup your elevator pitch-- everything at a glance that supports your message.
EZWebPlayer's WHITE LABEL adds amazing, over-the-top value to everything in your web video toolbox-- including live streaming.
Before you fire up your next live stream, make sure you can at least perform these top 8 functions with it;
- Brand your live stream with your URL and nobody else's branding.
- Create the custom settings you need most for fast, one-click live-streamer tool. Link and deployment stay the same. Just click START in Adobe FMLE and it's live.
- At least High Quality 720HD live streaming video
- Automatically play your custom introduction or advertisement video before broadcasting
- Play over the cloud globally via the Amazon Web Services Structure (included)
- Stream all videos over the system that automatically senses what type of device it is serving and sends the right type of video file. Matches larger files to desktops and laptops and smaller files to mobiles
- Auto Archive-- have the live stream viewable after the event within seconds, automatically. This is a BIGGY and a function that usually has to be custom coded if it's even available at all. but it is included with EZWebPlayer.
“… and the best part about EZWebPlayer’s live streaming is that you can have the player page match the customer’s web site.”
David Simpson, Streaming Media Live
North Hollywood, CA http://www.streamingmedialive.com/News.html
Re-use video space, endlessly. Makes sense on several levels;
- Accumulated SEO = smart
- Saved time = $
- Navigation greased tracks = more and longer visits
Choose your most complex video player setup, keep all of the settings and appropriate links, then simply change the video file. Can't do that on You Tube.
Automatically deploying web video campaigns that your office staff can handle.
So, what do I mean by "re-using video space?"
Here's the short cut explanation scenario;
You have a set of short, killer videos that do the best job of telling your story and getting customers to click. So, you upload the first video to the web on Thursday morning at 5:30. After it's through uploading, transcoding and testing, you setup the channel settings, check the auto play box, copy and paste all of the title and content text that appear along side the video-- checking for SEO opportunities and using key words, and attach the company pre-roll and post-roll videos that accompany every video. Then you go grab the Call-to-Action link that leads to your product ordering page, or appointment setting tool and pepper those links and key words liberally throughout the player page content.
It is now 45 minutes later (used to take you an hour and a half but you are getting good at this). You set yourself a reminder next Wednesday afternoon a week away to upload the second video.
A week passes. You see the reminder and get to work. You have to do all of this all over again even though all the data and settings are relevant because all of that never changes, only the video is new. So, it takes you another 45 minutes. The thought occurs to you that if there was a way to simplify this, an office staffer could be tasked with this while you do more important things, or maybe get home ahead of the traffic rush 45 minutes early.
THERE IS AN EASIER WAY-- MUCH EASIER
You don’t have to set up all of the important elements of the Web Video anymore. Things that never or rarely change can stay in place for each fresh video deployment, only the video need changing.
EZWebPlayer's suggestion for this tool is pretty straight forward and applies to just about every business or not-for-profit that uploads videos regularly. So, you can handle the monthly, weekly or even daily new video with only one click, and the new video replaces the old one.
So, in one click, you'll have deployed a video that is wrapped in all of the right SEO tags, your company logo and contact info, any other links you want setup, the proper channel settings, auto-play, auto replay, play button overlay and a whole list of other marketing assets like your own domain up in the URL window, etc.
It's truly a fire and forget function. So it realistically takes you as long it takes to click and choose the video in your video folder on your hard drive. What? 5 seconds? Don't even wait for uploading, just walk away. It is even auto-saved.
And, if you feel like it, you can manage it further on the fly from your mobile device, or wait till you get home. EZWebPlayer turns you into a virtual warrior. Log in and change the title or anything else.
The framework all stays in place-- only the actual video changes;
- Business or Company Title
- Major SEO Tags
- Location on the Server
- Folder Name
- Pre-Roll Teaser Video Short
- Post-Roll Call-to-Action Video Short
- Many more options
-- or be tweaked, either way. But the major setting-up can stay in place. Just change the content of the video to keep the campaign fresh and to keep your customer and leads current on product changes, pricing specials, etc.
EZWebPlayer has a 1-button answer for time-saving and powerful marketing tools. This button can be found on the Video Details tab of the settings page for a video.
Obviously, if you want a growing online archive of these videos, you’ll need to upload the new video into a second record, so this File Change does not handle EVERY circumstance. But duplicating a record is a one-click function.
Here's the navigation to get to that all-important Change Video File link in your EZWebPlayer account
VIDEOS>SETTINGS>CHANGE VIDEO FILE
1. Click on the VIDEOS button in the top navigation bar on any main page
2. Click on the SETTINGS button on the video of your choice
3. Scroll all the way down and click on the CHANGE VIDEO FILE button in the Advanced Options section. This will open up the Add A Video page, just like uploading a new video. Using the UPLOAD button, navigate through your computer's folders for the new file to upload.
4. Wile the video is uploading and trans coding, you can do nothing, or make changes to anything you wish-- from Player Settings and Channel choices, to Title, Description and Tags.
But, the greatest thing about this tool is that you can leave all of the settings just as they are-- do nothing. The embed code and hyper link you used to post this video Player in your blog, on your site and in emails and Newsletters will automatically point to the new video file. Yeah, I know, right? So cool.
Big Numbers About User Engagement with Video Content
Crafting your web videos for largest possible audience response doesn't mean that you have to write and produce for lowest common denominator. If that were true, all viral videos would be based either on kittens and unicorns or free beer and nudity.
But, since viral videos share none of the lowest common denominator characteristics in the way of intelligent design criteria, and that they are all across the board in many areas, we look to see what values they do share.
The resulting numbers mean that there are some important guidelines that the producer or content editor must keep in mind when response numbers are king. Here are a few guidelines that I gleaned recently from three big relevant research giants in the web video industry.
That’s how long you have to grab the attention of viewers in a video marketing clip. According to research by Visible Measures, 20% of your viewers will click away from a video in 10 seconds or fewer.
And it doesn’t get a lot better than that. You’ll lose about 1/3 of your viewers by 30 seconds, 45% of them by 1 minute and almost 60% by 2 minutes. And those numbers remain the same no matter how long the video is.
But, remember that this does not means that your video can only be 10 seconds long. It means that you have to get them hooked by that time mark.
There’s good news, though. While desktop viewers tend to stick with videos for 2 minutes or less, mobile users seem to have a longer attention span. iPhone users tend to watch for about 2.4 minutes. Android users give a video three minutes to engage them and Symbian users stick around for just over 4 minutes. iPad users have the longest attention spans of all, sticking with a web video for an average of 5 minutes.
That’s the percentage of YouTube videos that are embedded, linked or shared on Tuesdays between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., according to Sysomos.
According to research conducted by Jun Group (2011), videos that are 15 seconds or shorter are shared 37 percent more often than those that last between 30 seconds and 1 minute. If you make your video longer, that stat goes down. Those shorties are only shared 18% more often than videos of longer than 1 minute.
Takeaway: Effective video marketing has to be engaging right from the start, but how do you know where your video is going off the rails? That’s where video analytics comes in. Detailed video analytics will tell you who’s watching your video, how long they stay engaged and exactly where they click away. Armed with that information, you can sharpen your message and target it more precisely.
EZWebPlayer is one of those rare Web Video hosting companies that offers a true one-stop-shop for all three of the most important web video elements;
- Hosting Your videos and live streams going global over the Amazon Cloud.
- Branding Your branding and logos, nobody else's. You pay for the real estate, you should own it.
- Analytics Reporting the views of your video real estate. How many watched, how much and when?
Without all three, you can not be assured that you are making the most of your web video advertising dollar.
If you haven’t started your own video marketing campaign, isn’t it time you jumped in with both feet? There’s nothing to lose and about 403% more profit just waiting for you.
Video Snacks get more attention and deliver a larger number of hits at large. Who doesn’t like a quick snack?
There are basically two types of video content when you are producing for public facing pages;
1) The Video Snack for the Masses-- The General Public at Large. These videos are pointed at everybody—no filtering, no qualifying. No purchased email list of top leads. It’s a page of videos or one feature video that is pointed at the public at large, but keeping in mind that only a segment of the public will respond.
2) Special Groups—That smaller segment of the public that responded to your CtA from the public video. Filtered segments of the populace that will already be interested in the general topic of your video but have yet to prove that they will need your theme and your detailed content enough to buy it. Videos for this group assume a certain level of basic or applied interest in your product because they watched the video from the Public Page and followed the Call-to-Action (CtA) to find out more.
Among our specialties EZWebPlayer kills at handling the tall stack of short videos. Try us free. No credit card needed. Full feature trial.
Main Differences in the Videos Produced for These Two Groups
We've been posting a lot about mobile lately - especially since global web traffic surpassed 50% and is estimated to jump to 70% in 5 years (Mobile Data and Web Video) - so we thought we'd get back to basics for a quick post and remind folks that being mobile ready isn't just about transcoding, it's also about creating videos viewers can see, hear and "get" on the small screen.
Optimize Web Videos for Mobile and even your desktop audience will be better served.
- For headshots this may mean using tighter shots. You still want a variety, but more close-ups will work better for demonstration videos & interviews.
- Even though the audio speaker on the smart phone and tablets have gotten better, delivering higher quality, it's easy to forget how terrible the listening environment can be for those using mobile, what does this mean? It means your audio mix is more important than ever. Consider toning down the base, which gets muddy through small speakers and, if you have a voice over, go a little farther than you would normally to separate the music track from the voice-over track. That means you'll need to tone down your sound effect too, so they don't over power the voice track. Allow the human dialogue to be understood, not just heard. The talking head shouldn't just be noise-- it should be clear language that delivers your important message. Becauase, your video's voice track might just be competing with anything from six loud tots playing in a daycvare room, to the vollyball game at the beach.
Less is Way More
- Clearer Simpler Graphics - whether you're using full screen images or bulleted lists, simplifying a graphic can be a serious challenge so take it seriously! When you're planning your graphics, lean toward fewer items & leave them on screen longer than usual. Don't forget that when viewers are using their mobile devices, they're facing more distractions than when watching on a large screen. Therefore, use simpler, cleaner graphics, more straight forward visual concepts, and easier to understand talking heads and dialogues.
Use a Mobile ready Platform and/or Player
- At some point everyone has to export and transcode - needless to say, if you are using desktop software you'll need to transcode multiple versions and give viewers a choice ... we recommend using a video platform, like EZWebPlayer, because we auto-transcode and optimize your videos for multiple devices as you upload to the cloud. That means that EZWebPlayer handles both HD/Desktop and mobile in one function. Your playback in mobile as well as large HD is covered. You can even play on giant screens at trade shows at the same time you are shunting to mobile devices.